An International Journal of Research and Surveys
Style files: Sample_NDST.zip
Impact Factor from SCOPUS for 2020: SNIP - 1.040, SJR - 0.360, CiteScore - 1.4
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRIBUTORS
(1) Aims and scope. Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory is a multidisciplinary journal. It publishes papers focusing on proofs of important theorems as well as papers presenting new ideas and new theory, conjectures, numerical algorithms and physical experiments in areas related to nonlinear dynamics and systems theory. Papers that deal with theoretical aspects of nonlinear dynamics and/or systems theory should contain significant mathematical results with an indication of their possible applications. Papers that emphasize applications should contain new mathematical models of real world phenomena and/or description of engineering problems. They should include rigorous analysis of data used and results obtained. Papers that integrate and interrelate ideas and methods of nonlinear dynamics and systems theory will be particularly welcomed. This journal and the individual contributions published therein are protected under the copyright by International InforMath Publishing Group.
(2) General. The Journal will publish original carefully refereed papers, brief notes and reviews on a wide range of nonlinear dynamics and systems theory problems. Contributions will be considered for publication in ND&ST if they have not been published previously. Before preparing your submission, it is essential that you consult our style guide. Please download the archive Sample_NDST.zip containing example of article file (you can edit only the file Sample_NDST.tex).
(3) Manuscript and Correspondence. Contributions are welcome from all countries and should be written in English. The manuscript for consideration in the Journal should be sent by e-mail in PDF format directly to
or to one of the Editors or to a member of Editorial Board. The final version of the paper accepted for publication should be in LaTex program in accordance with the style file of the Journal.
The title of the article must include: author(s) name, name of institution, department, address, FAX, and e-mail; an Abstract of 50-100 words should not include any formulas and citations; key words, and AMS subject classifications number(s). The size for regular paper 8-12 pages, survey (up to 24 pages), short papers, letter to the editor and book reviews (2-5 pages).
(4) Tables, Graphs and Illustrations. All figures must be suitable for reproduction without being retouched or redrawn and must include a title. Line drawings should include all relevant details and should be drawn in black ink on plain white drawing paper. In addition to a hard copy of the artwork, it is necessary to attach a PC diskette with files of the artwork (preferably in PCX format).
(5) References. Each entry must be cited in the text by author(s) and number or by number alone. All references should be listed in their alphabetic order. Use please the following style:
(6) Proofs and Sample Copy. Proofs sent to authors should be returned to the Editor with corrections within three days after receipt. The Corresponding author will receive a sample copy of the Journal with his paper appeared.
(7) Editorial Policy. Every paper will be handled by an editor or a member of the editorial board for the peer-review process of the paper.
(8) Copyright Assignment. When a paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be requested to sign a form assigning copyright to InforMath Publishing Group. Failure to do it promptly may delay the publication.